Birkeland Current900 Washington AveSuite 506Waco, TX 76701-1200ph: 254 732 email@example.com
- August 2013 - Birkeland Current Pinch Sales begin. Kickstarter Project Launched.
- June 2013 - Energy monitoring and control devices at TRL 8
- Jan 2013 - Phase 2 Ultrasonic Detector contract.
- August 2012 - SBA Certified HUBZone Small Business, Patent Pending Energy Monitoring and control device
- March 2012 - NDT System Patent submitted with Baylor University, Energy Monitoring devices at TRL6, Visual Studio development suite added
- Jan 2012 - Awarded full year Ultrasonic NDT development contract, In-house Rapid Prototyping Capability Added
- July 2011 - End-to-End Ultrasonic application demonstration with Baylor University (TRL 3).
- March 2011 - TI CC111X microcontroller and IAR development suites added
- February 2011 - ISO 9001:2008 compliant QMS, Subcontract award to ERT for NASA EASSS
- January 2011 - Added J.D. Holland as staff engineer
- November 2010 - Added Apple IOS development Suite
- October 2010 - First two-party IP agreement
- September 2010 - Ultrasonic simulator development, NASA EASSS program win by Earth Resource Technology with Birkeland Current technical and management proposal support
- August 2010 - First Commercial R&D contract
- July 2010 - MATLAB development suite added
- May 2010 - Opened Office at 900 Washington Ave, Suite 506, Waco, TX 76701
- March 2010 - Initial Sensor Prototype field testing
- January 2010 - First Patent filed, First SBIR submittal, First Consulting Contract
- December 2009 - Birkeland Current LLC established as a State of Texas Corporation
Copyright 2009 Birkeland Current. All rights reserved.
Web Hosting by Yahoo!